Here’s a quick tip on eliminating all sorts of distractions on the web.
- Go to settings. Typing ‘chrome://settings/’ in the URL bar will do the trick.
- At the bottom click on ‘Show Advanced Settings’
- Under the ‘Privacy’ section click on ‘Content settings…’
- Under the ‘Images’ section select ‘Do not show any images’
- Type in the URL bar ‘about:config’
- Search for ‘permissions.default.image’
- Double-click and change the integer value to ‘2’
Done. Next time you go to a social media site or video site you’ll think twice what you’re doing with your life.
As a bonus you’ll be surprised on how fast all web pages load.